Now is the time to become part of the radKIDS® family and help stop the cycle of violence children's lives.
Educational and Law Enforcement Professionals
- Start a radKIDS® program in your community or school or through your police department.
- Reach out for local grants and businesses to support these programs.
- DONATE HERE!
- Tell a friend about radKIDS®, Inc. Share this brochure.[PDF]
- Forward the address of our web site www.radKIDS.org to 10 parents/friends, colleagues, or family members. Help them to become advocates for children.
- Send a letter to your newspaper explaining how your family has benefited from the radKIDS® Personal Empowerment Safety Education program.
- Become a certified radKIDS® instructor.
- Write a letter to educate your school, law enforcement agency, or elected officials and ask them to support funding programs such as radKIDS®. Enclose news article from your local newspaper on child abuse in your area.
- Contribute. Matching gifts instantly double the amount of your gift! Many corporations have matching gift programs that will meet the gifts of their employees to a charitable organization. Check with your employer or send us your company's name and we'll check for you.
- Volunteer. Gifts of time and talent are an integral part of any nonprofit organization.
- Sponsor radKIDS® Personal Empowerment Safety Education classes in your community.
- Work with your community to organize an event to raise money for radKIDS®. Some ideas include road race, golf tournament or silent auction.
- Donate essential supplies necessary for the instruction of the radKIDS® programs, such as paper, crayons, stickers, Koosh balls, office supplies etc.
- Select a member of your corporation to become a certified radKIDS® instructor to better serve your corporate family.
- Support employee contributions to the radKIDS® organization by providing matching funds.
- DONATE HERE!
Last updated: September 28, 2016, 10:08:11 PM