BE A radKIDS® SPONSOR
Help Us Help More Children
Your tax-deductible contribution, no matter what the size, is always welcome.
100% of every dollar donated goes to programs and services. radKIDS®, Inc. is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt educational organization. radKIDS® is a member of GuideStar, which is the on-line standard for non-profit accountability.
Mail your contribution to:
9410 Harvest Acres Court
Raleigh, NC 27617
Donations can be made via MasterCard or Visa by calling this Toll Free number:
(844) rad-KIDS / (844) 723-5437
Or We’ll call you!
Click Here and supply us with your name, phone number with area code, and best time to call.
Donations that can Help us Make a Difference:
- The radKIDS® “We Can Make A Difference” Campaign – Help Us “Make A Difference” in the lives of children! Providing kids with the tools they need to recognize, avoid, and even escape physical harm and violence is the heart of the “We Can Make A Difference” Campaign. Dollars you contribute help develop and support essential programs which fight child abuse and promotes an environment that strengthens families.
- The Tuition Assistance Program – The radKIDS® Personal Empowerment Safety Education program is accessible to everyone, regardless of financial circumstances. Through our Tuition Assistance Program, radKIDS®, Inc. subsidizes program fees for families who are otherwise unable to afford them. Providing assistance to low-income youth and families is one way we fulfill our commitment to fighting child abuse and promoting an environment that strengthens families.
- Memorial Contributions – The loss of a loved one is a traumatic event in our lives. A memorial contribution from family and friends is a wonderful way to remember someone dear to your heart. Memorial contributions to radKIDS® are a way to make a difference in the lives of children. Please consider us as a memorial benefactor.
- Endowment Fund – An endowment is a permanent fund, made up of special contributions given by friends of radKIDS®, Inc. who want to see us continue our critical work of empowering children far into the future. It provides a continuous source of income that enables radKIDS®, Inc. to offer programs and services that fight child abuse and promotes an environment that strengthens families. There are many ways to make gifts to the radKIDS® Endowment Fund. These include a direct contribution of cash, appreciated securities or property or a planned gift such as a bequest, a gift of life insurance or a trust with radKIDS® named as one of the beneficiaries. The benefits of making a planned gift to the radKIDS® endowment fund are many. The most obvious benefit is the satisfaction of making a significant contribution to helping radKIDS® fight child abuse and promote an environment that strengthens families. Other notable benefits may be tax deductions; reduction of estate and probate costs; or avoidance of capital gains taxes.
- Silver and Gold Angel Sponsorship – If your business or organization doesn’t have the time to become involved with radKIDS® but would like to become one of our special angels, we encourage you to become a Silver Angel by making a $5,000 donation or a Gold Angel by making a $10,000 donation to radKIDS®, Inc. By contributing in any of the ways listed above, YOU are making it possible for radKIDS® to stop the cycle of violence in children’s lives.